Friday, June 3, 2011
I am a very outgoing person and I always make sure that I stay connected with my friends. Thanks to Twitter, Facebook, and all those social networking sites. Name it, I have it! With BlackBerry, it is so easy to stay connected with your circle of friends even without a computer.
The BlackBerry Bold 9780
BlackBerry offers a world of possibilities when it comes to staying connected because of its BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) trademark feature that lets you interact with other people as if you are in front of your computer. Here are some of the BBM features that I love:
1. Send pictures, files, calendar and contact data with a snap of a finger. If you're chatting with someone, you can quickly share a photo, video or contact details and it will be automatically integrated with your contact.
2. Sending location information. BlackBerry Messenger uses GPS technology to send our current location to the person we are chatting with. That way, we can easily share where our current location is. Let’s admit- we sometimes have a poor sense of direction!
3. Voice memos. This is a very interesting feature. Just select a contact and you can directly record and send a short voice clip. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a tone of your voice is worth the same.
4. Groups. In BlackBerry Messenger, you can create groups so you can send a message to multiple users all at the same time and their replies will only be sent to you. In fact, I introduced the BBM group feature to our photography group (The Helios Project International) and we use it for our 24/7 online mobile club membership support, high-speed and real-time inquiries and sending updates about our group at any time and anywhere.
5. Add a contact effortlessly. Using its barcode feature, adding a contact will take you no time. Just ask the person to show you his or her BBM barcode, scan it with your camera and voila! Contact added!
6. And lastly, BBM is a way for me to laugh my heart out even when I'm alone. All I do is I chat with my friends and it's as if they are just beside me. I laugh, giggle and sing my heart out even when I'm all by myself as long as I have the BlackBerry Messenger. :)
BlackBerry Messenger is an extremely powerful and robust instant communications application that allows you to stay in touch with all your contacts wherever in the world they may be.
A perfect prepaid promo partner for your Blackberry is the first ever in prepaid - Globe Prepaid GoSAKTO. GoSAKTO lets you create your own promo that suits you. You can choose how may texts, calls or MB of surfing- all up to you! One of my favorite custom-made promos that I always use is the 1-day promo with unli calls to Globe/TM and 100 texts to all network. Guess what? It costs only 20 pesos! SULIT! :) To create your own promo, go to http://globe.com.ph/gosakto. :)